Pardon the brief absence from blogsville. I’ve been away with family and then back with family, and life is crazy and full and not conducive to blogging.
BUT! Coming up in a few weekend I’ll be co-leading a bike camping trip with Cycle Wild to Eagle Creek, and you should come! It’s an intermediate trip with…
(beautiful scenery, including a waterfall or two you can hike behind!:)
- an awesome scenic ride through the Columbia River Gorge
- a fair amount of climbing, but no cyclist left behind
- easy access to Thunder Island Brewery if you’re down to bike a few more miles
- lots of accessible hiking from the campground
- two awesome ride leaders (namely, me and Chris McCraw)
- no cost other than Cycle Wild membership
More details are on the Cycle Wild page here, and you can register for it here. (Yes, registration is required, because we have limited space.)
It’s going to be awesome — come join us!!